Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hi, i'm finally back from blogging, after so long. And yah, i know 2009 had ended, but still want have a little flashback since when i'm in secondary school till now. I laughed at those retarded photos, but i still (L) Heh. So yay, bear with me as this gonna be a very very long post. ^ ^


My clique in 2nd year sec4. I was afraid can't get along well with my own new batch of classmates, nevertheless, i felt more outgoing when i hang out with them more often. Though some i won't get to see, but some like wen, xh, lian, che and mel, but thanks for being sucha bunch of nice friends on earth. <3

If i din't rmb wrongly, this was took last year right? HAHA! Thanks my girls for being there esp when major problems hit right onto me, and i've them with me. Though at times i felt sad etc, you both never failed to cheer me up, esp xh's silly joke. I know our friendship still counting onzzzz. I love you both ttm! <3


My twinny, TAN LILIAN. My sitting partner last year. Stand her random beatings, her stupid scolding, laughed at her stupid actions, taught one another how to do one stupid qns, learnt one another's painful lessons. I'm glad that you're there for me whenever i need you. Without you, i bet i'll be bored in class, though i'm always the one that fall asleep first! HAHAH! I love you twinny cum dumbass! <3


My lesbian, my bff, and many funny stupid nicknames for you, i just cannot mention it out. HAHA! Oh well, just want thanks for being there for me whenever i want someone to pour out my feelings to, and rant out to. Though sometimes we had conflicts, i'm glad those conflicts happened, it made me learn to become a better friend of yours. Though at times we had disagreements, i'm glad we solved it in our ways. Can't believe what's life w/o you. I love you girl ttm. <3


Another bff of mine. HAHA! Alrights, thanks for your dumbiest joke i ever heard esp when i'm down, and your that joke i laughed. And i'm the only one will always laugh with you for sureee. And thanks for being there with me, whenever you know i'm sad over smth. HAHA! I love you lah girl. <3 (but not as much as jj!)

HAHAHA! 9NINE. My clique that i treasure the most. This was how everyone looked like when it was taken 2yrs ago? or 3? Can't rmb well. Whatever, i'm glad and thankful to had met all these wonderful girls. You girls rock my lifeeee so much and i hope our friendship will be a blast for this year, 2010. Without you girls, i think we can never have so many exchange of dirty little secret. Well, I love you girls so muchhhhhhhieeeee. <3>


HAHA! My dear fareaha. This girl, i can hardly meet her. If meet her must wait till very very long that kinda. :( But, thanks dear! We should meet up soon before i school reopen for me etc. Just want you to know, we should share more about our dirty little secret. Club soon okayyyy?! I love you. <3>


Darling, les partner, so many nicknames for you. HAHA! Just want tell you, without knowing you in workplace, i'll never get to know your lame jokes etc, and i like when you go yayaya with me, down the street, saw people being damn bitchy kinda. Omg, and those ugly couplezzzz. People still thought we were cousin, so funny that scene. I love you, my les partner. <3>
I'm glad 2009 had alry passed, and this year, i'm going live happy as before, as 2009 was my worst year, worst in term of friends, romance etc. It totally sucks, but thanks god it all happened. Why? Because i learnt my lesson, i learnt to become a better friend. better person, better daughter. Leave those painful footprints behind, this year will be blast year of me, not matter what!
Esp my mum and bro. I'm glad you guys never fail to make me become a better person by restricted me esp my mum. -.o ever since dad left this house, and left the 3 of us, we knew that life will be very tough for us. But we still overcame it. We learnt to tolerate one another's temper and attitude. I love you both. You both made a great impact on my life. Without you both, i'll probably die in some isolated island. HAHAHA! Thanks mum and bro. <3
HAHAH! See! Told you sucha long post right. Pretty lazy to type others alry. Shall update more on my twitter. :D
Byes!