Saturday, December 5, 2009


Me lovvve the way her dressing code is. NICE. :D
.
. .
Felt great saying a big NO to club tonight, and had decided to watch my show at hme instead. Shiok shiok. So, i went town with my family to eat & shopping. Had thai express for dinner. Super duper shiok. Hah! & after that, went shop shop with them. I caught a FION LIMTED EDITION wallet. If only i work last month, perhaps i got the money to buy that, which costed $169. Aw. Whatever. ~ me still lovvve Agnes b wallet. :S
.
. .
. . .
& so, L went club again. But well, somehow i felt he changed.... Towards me. I no longer felt the way i used to felt for him. I tried many ways to slow down my pace, friends ard me told me not to be too serious with him, but...... I envy some of my friends, that can treat their other half that good. I can only listened with full of envy. I just gotten to shut my blurdy mouth. Pris, whatever ok. FUCKER! I'm not piss off, just sometimes, i can understand him, why can't he do the same thing? Wrong timing. F hell! I'm making that effort, yet he can't see. Uh-motherfcuk**! :<
.
. .
Buaixz, time for my show again. I think uploaded okay alr ba? Hah. Nights all. :)
.
. .
. . .
L, can you see there isn't any point of me to hold on, whereby i'm the only one trying to? Yes, i love you, but i'm tired of trying every ways, slowing down my pace, endure your ignorance. Sometimes, i just wished to let it go, but your caring holds me on. Tell me, what should i do in order for you to know that i'm tired? Many things can meant to wait, but can you see, i'm tired? Each month passed, each day passed, seriously, i dare not to ask for more. I'm trying to hold back those tears, but...... what about you?