Monday, November 23, 2009


Miss Lin & MEEE. (: Sucha super nice teacher!

&
Well, after months, this is my first time i run. :D thumb up! But, i ate mango cake after i got hme. Damnit! Shall go for a run very soon. This time round, no more slacking. :D Twitter is fun. Twit almost everywhere, shiok! Hah. Ohwell, tomorrow gotten go for a walk in interview for topshop. Going with xh. :D Hope it turned out well. Cause i need a job badly. :( I spent more than i usual does.
Let's see what i spent these few weeks.
- high tea dress.
- clubbing.
- pasta.
- movie.
& the list goes on ...
Uh! I needa stop all these, i need a job to settle me down first. :)
Alrighty, eating mango cake again. Yum, yum! :D

& &
I love hate L's ignorance. Though, ignorance is a bliss. Tmd!
he fell asleep AGAIN! Without saying GOODNIGHT! Tmd!
& &
I want eat salmon sushi with wasabi on top! :( if i tell L, doubt he'll bring me! :(
I want eat tom yam!
I want eat hokkien mee!
I want eat Aijisen!
I want eat Fish & Co!
:D
:D


BUAIXZ!