SHERRR & MEEEEEEE. (:
Uh-uh! Went town, again ion with xinhua & guess what? I brought a pair of flats, which L told me not to buy, as is a waste of money! That totally suck! I can't resist pretty flats. I want moreeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm not suppose to buy anythings, cos i'm saving money right nowwwwwww! :( why am i not a rich ass? Gotten go interview tomorrow, doing my resume right now, for Zara! Why so many jobs need resume? Ftw! I should send my resume to all the jobs i yearn for, to keep the phone calling, so that i can go for many many interview, yeah?
&
Can't wait for tomorrow sun-tanning! Horray! Together with xinhua. It seem i spent my past few days with herrrrrrr. B-U-T ain't lesbian. Lol.
&
Can't wait for my first walk in interview. Wish me luck, babies!
Alrighty,
Is time to bath, since 8plus i reached hme? :(
&
Tomorrow, ladies night, can i don't go? SIANXZ! SIANXZ! Totally SIANXZ! Not bcos whether L going or not, is bcos aku no mood. SIANXZ like again!
Why can't L be like lasttime that sweet? He suck this time. Made me confuse time & time again. Love doesn't come easy? Don't come and go, L!
SIANXZ like A-G-A-I-N?!
BUAIXZXZ!


<< Home