Me lovvvvve this photo veryy much! Don't ask me why, cause idk why. HAHA!
I blog to kill time while waiting for him to club finish,that he went WITHOUT TELLING ME! I'm super piss off. Right now time is 2.30am. Omgxz! Club finished at 4am, i'm hoping i can survive till 4am! Lol. I'm jobless till now, so does my dear wenli & xinhua. Omgxz! Can you imagine i've been stuck at the same old places?
First, Home. Second, Phuture. Third, Town. Finish! I don't want this kinda of lifestyle manxz! HAHA! I need work like now! Get my butt off to work now! Pls Call meeeee! :( well, what should i do now? Twitter-ed, facebook-ed, blog-hop-ed. All done! :D
ohya,
I had japanese foods for dinner, went town with my belurvved uncle & relatives. I F-I-N-A-L-L-Y had salmon with wasabi. Brightened my day just like this. Thumbs up! :D & went shop ard taka & ion, and me brought nothing, but belurvved uncle gave me 50bucks to buy mine stuffs. LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!*
&
I should not have gotten angry over this motherfucker small issue. I should not rant like a bitch, cursed & swear at hme like a pussy while you're fcuking enjoying yourself at zouk. Omfg! Telling me all bullshit things when you got tipsy? Motherfucker! I'm seriously piss off you went. Well, since is a weekend & blame that you're easy being persuaded by them, omfg, what else can i do? ZZZ!
BUAIXZXZ!
I CURSED AND SWEAR LIKE A PUSSY!


<< Home