Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finally, i uploaded my grad high tea's photos. :)


Mrs brian, my this year form teacher. (:

Mrs Helen Chong, my 1st year sec4 co-form. (:

Miss Chen, Physics teacher. (:
Mr Rashidin, chem teacher. (:

Mr Wee, my god-father. LOL. I'm kidding. (:
Miss Lin, math teacher. (:
Lilian, my sitting partner cum fake twin. (:
Oooh yeah, my 6 year friend, & counting on! (:
& my 10 years of friend, since primary school & counting on! (:
Eng Kiat. (:

Vice chairperson - Ho zhao kiat. (:

Indeed, happiness moments lasted for short, and i miss all the fun, laughters i had for 6 years. Bitter, sweet, i grew up. I had good & bad experiences, yet all these made me grow up to a better one. Yes, i miss them, all those teachers, friends i had met. I treasured all these moments that doesn't come easy yet i want them to stop. I loved them, esp those teachers that i helped me throughout my entire school life. (Com'on, it ain't emo post, but this my only way to express my thoughts?) now, i know why people told me to treasure secondary's school life. From 1n2, 2n2, 3n3, 4n1, 4n3, 5n3, all the best to you guys! Though, some i'll still get to see them when gng club, club, club!
&&
yes! I went phuture last night, this time round, having IRIS ard us. :D she is super duper sober yep! Unlike wenli, tsk tsk! Hah! I must work now, before playing. (: hopefully, anyone will call me, pls! :( :(
&&&
my mood was foul last night, sorry L. i'm suck in expressing my words. idk how to tell you i wanted you to care for me that's all. all out sudden, we both are stuck with words. i do not expect you to be the perfect guy in the world, & i may not be the perfect girl in the world. isn't i being very understanding enough to you? you told me you're busy with work, i try to understand alr. why can't you tell me straight at my face that you CAN'T FORGET HER? :(
Again & again, YOU SUCK AT EXPRESSING YOURSELF! YOU NEVER TRY TO SHOW YOUR CONCERN TO ME!
this time round, i'm down agn. i love you, yet i can't.
BUAIXZ!