Tuesday, December 1, 2009


Me finally got 1ooth posts! Like f-i-n-a-l-l-y! :D you can say, i'm freaking lazy to blog at times, but well, these few days, i blogged like almost everyday? Lol. Okay, enough.


Meeee Lovvve her tattoo. <3

I managed to get up from my bed, after struggling myself, from 8.30am till 9am! Lol. Because, i've less than 3hours of sleep, drats! Well, i got myself prepared, & trained down to meet fareaha like finally. I guess the lasttime i saw her, was..... She took her O's results, which is this year jan? Miss her like fcuk! Lol. & yay, together with her friend - Sally. (: who fall the same date, same month & same year as i do! Sounded retarded, but hey! But it was cool, i still thought march is rather the ' not-much-pp-birthday ' kinda. Lol.
.
. .
. . .
After that, trained to town for chilling, and talked core! Like how i always do it with my girls. Each have a cup of coffee, settle down, the mouth will start to bitch ard like there is no tomorrow! HAHA! Esp, stalkers like me & xh! :D we stalk pp thru blogs! HAHA! So, chilled till 2plus, till their friend came. Gosh! I super like her piercing. NICE! :D wanted to have, but mum stopping me! Omgxz! Shopped ard takashimaya there, separated from them & went find serene.(:
.
. .
. . .
Accompany her for break, talked core with her till xh & wenli came. (: slacked at lucky plaza mac. Lol. Then headed to ion, like again?! ZZ! I brought another pair of shoes. Shiok! :D i think i spent inside the shop for more than half an hour? Lol. Walked over to far east plaza, walked ard, then had wanton noodle. Super niceeeeeeeeee! Then slowly walked to heeren then to centrepoint and then home sweet home. (:
.
. .
. . .
Alrighty, tomorrow ladies night again, at phuture. (: yes, is again! Lol. Hopefully, L is coming along with meeeee. & yay, of course, fareaha & sally & another friend. Can't wait, yet i'm considering. :( I want L to go with meeeee. He is dead after coming back from another island, poor him! But, oh well, he is hot & cold arsehole. :D






I'm lazy to blog nowwwwwww!



So,












CIAOXZ!