Saturday, November 29, 2008


What I Want For My X'mas? Hahaha.
X'mas Is Like Exactly 25 Days Ahead.
& Every Places Are All Playing X'mas Songs. Having Promo.
& X'mas Decoration. Ohmy! Hahaha!
After Tomorrow, Will Mark The End Of Nov.
See! Is Another Month Gone. Which Is Like N Level Ended. &
Everyone Is Like Awaiting For The Results To Be Released. D:
Scary Indeed. Dec Is A Busy Month For Me & Everyone Else.
Time To Boost Up The Sale Man. Hahaha!
I'm Going Earn Commission. Bcos I'm Saving Up $ To Buy A Touch Screen Hp.
& Must Be In Pink Colour. :D :D
Intro Me If Anyone Saw It Alright.
Hopefully I Can Buy B4 Next Yr Jan. :D
Hahaha! Let's Say Goodbye To Nov & Welcomed New Dec Yep? LOL.
Okays. Right Now The Time Is, 2.16am.
I'm Tired Alr.
Bye! :D :D

i'm exhausted to carry on tht feeling.
let's not runaway. i'm sick of it.
i knw what you want.
be happy with her.