Sunday, November 2, 2008

Do I Look Like I Cut My Hair Short? Gee.
Okay Luhs. I'm Just Being Bored. I'm Waiting For My Ipod To Restore Smth. ):
Which I Don't Knw What Is It About.
So Being Bored, I Came & Blog. :D
& Thinking. Should I Cut My Hair Very Very Short? Or? Bang? Or?
Seeee! I've Alot Of Qns On My Head. ):
Well, I Really Wan2 Have A Nice Hair Cut, But I Can't Think Of What To Cut!
Ohmy! How? ):
I Need Comments. Really. (: Heh.
& I Realised I Spent Alot Of Time On My Ipod.
But, It Doesn't Seem In Helping Me To Do The Work. ):
Stupid Computer Of Mine. X: Angry* >:(
I'm Actually Stuck In What I'm Going To Type, Bcos I Do Not Knw What Else To Type.
I'm Just Waiting For My Ipod To Kill My Time By Blogging.
Wait A Minute. Did I Mentioned This Earlier On? X:
Whatever It's, I'm Lazy To Type. :D
Tomorrow I'm Back To My Work With Those Friends Again.
I Miss You Girls Alot Since Tht Taka's Sale End. ):
Ok. Bye! (:
because we knw exactly what you & me want for.
(: