Perhaps, Letting Someone You Love To Go Is The Best Way?
Giving Him What He Want Is The Only Way To See Him Smile?
Is It Real True To Let Go A Person?
Yes, Frankly Speaking, Perhaps Letting Someone Go, Only Then You'll See A Big Smile On Tht Person's Face. :D
What Yours, Is Yours.
If He Meant To Be Yours, He'll Return To Your Side.
Ohmy! How True Can It Be?
Didn't I Do My Best To The Max?
Or I Hasn't Do What I Can?
Wrong Thinking!
I No Longer Feel The Need Anymore.
Bcos I Knw What You Want, Bcos I Knw How You Felt In The Past, Bcos I Knw I Can't Stay Aymre Longer.
That's Why, I Choose To Wait Patiently. (:
Giving Him What He Want Is The Only Way To See Him Smile?
Is It Real True To Let Go A Person?
Yes, Frankly Speaking, Perhaps Letting Someone Go, Only Then You'll See A Big Smile On Tht Person's Face. :D
What Yours, Is Yours.
If He Meant To Be Yours, He'll Return To Your Side.
Ohmy! How True Can It Be?
Didn't I Do My Best To The Max?
Or I Hasn't Do What I Can?
Wrong Thinking!
I No Longer Feel The Need Anymore.
Bcos I Knw What You Want, Bcos I Knw How You Felt In The Past, Bcos I Knw I Can't Stay Aymre Longer.
That's Why, I Choose To Wait Patiently. (:


<< Home