Saturday, November 1, 2008



My Uncle Brought For Me I Long Wanted - Ipod. :D
Thank Uncle. <33
.
. .
. . .
Taka B2 Is Having The 3rd Year Anniversary Ipod Sale.
But A Pity, The Promotion Is From 31Oct Till 2Nov. Which Is Tomorrow.
Thank God! I Brought It Yesterday. Hahaha!
I'm So Happy To Say Anythings. Ohmygod! (:
But I've Some Problems In Downloading The Itunes. ):
I Think, I Need Time To Do So Yep! D:
.
. .
Forward-ed. Well, Didn't Went Anywhere. Except Town. Wingtai Sale & Amk Hub.
That Because, I Do Not Have Enough $ To Go Out & Shop.
Need Save $ Luhs. ):
Ohya. The Wingtai Sale Is So Damn Disappointed Man. X: I Went With Xinhua & Wenli. :D
I Thought It's Big Sale. Bigger Than I Thought. But It's Not. ):
I'm Lazy To Type Alr.
I Go Figure Out My Ipod.
Update Nexttime Yo! (:
Bye & Bye. ._____.

i think, it's just beyond my control. (: