I Know I Looked Funny At This Pic. But I Purposely. X: Hahaha!
Ok. Finally Katong's Sale Had Come To An End.
We Do Pack Up Yesterday Till Late. Till 11plus I Think.
Thank God, We (3 Girls) Got Help From Handbags & Watch's Help.
Thank Guys! You Guys Made This Promotion A Nice & Enjoyable One.
Though We Won't Be Wrkg Anymore, & All Of Us Won't Be Tgt. Cause Some Quit, Some Wrk At Other Places.
But, I Still Hope, We All Can Wrk Together During Dec.
& Though You Guys Like To Disturb Me Alot, Making Fun Out Of Me, Standing My Playful, Jokes, Laughters & Songs,
But, Serious, Without You Guys, I'll Be Bored Like Hell.
Thanks Wilson, BW, JW, Kelvin & Co. For Making My Wrk Worth One!
& Of Cos, My Lesbian & Syrafah. Thanks To You Girls Too.
Though We Ain't Wrkg Tgt Anymore, But You Girls Rock Yep!
So, Ytd Packing Was A Drop Dead Tired One.
Cab Hme Ytd With Friends. & I Had To Drop Them Off First,
Before I Can Reach Hme. D:
Therefore, I Reached Hme At About 12plus Sei.
& My Fingers Are In Pain Now!
What The Fish Luhs.
Alright, I Had Nothing To Post Already.
I'll Remember Yesterday's Pack Up.
You Guys Rock!!!!!!!!!!
Bye! (:
you ain't in the wrong.
is all my fault tht i can't make you forget the past,
made you live in the past.
sorry, boy.
i don't meant it.


<< Home