We're Hardworking Girls Ok. :P
Yesterday Was Another Day I Worked Full Shift.
2 Straight Full Shift Since Monday.
Well, I'm Not Trying To Act A Supergirl Luhs. Hahah!
Before Tht, Smth Happened To Me Luhs.
I Actually Fell Down From The Stairs At Parkway. Damn Ps Sia. X:
Thank God! There Wasn't Any Pp At Tht Time, Cos Is Morning.
I Actually Miss A Step. & Fell.
But But, It Wasn't Serious & Pain Until I Reached Hme Ytd.
It Was So So Damn Painful. D:
& My Health Is Getting From Bad To Worse Also. D:
Perhaps, Of The Weather That Changed. & Blame Me For Eating Too Much Chocolate. X:
Hahaha!
Well, I Realised I Had Not Been Online Since Wrkg.
But, I Always Made The Effort To Online Yep. LOL!
Whatever Luhs.
Okok. Is Time To Hop Ard Pp's Blogs. ._____.
Bye! :D
you insist to live in the past,
while i'm trying not to think about the fun we had.
pls, takecare of yourself. esp, when it's raining.
i don't want to see you unhappy.
perhaps, you're fine with what you're now.
rest assure, i'm listening back all those music we used to listen & those songs you loved. :D


<< Home