
Pls Tell Me Straight Off On My Face If You Hate Me. F!
Where Did I Went Wrong To Deserve That Kinda Of Look & Treatment From You?
What's Wrong With It? Am I Wrong? Or Is It A Wrong Move To Fall In Love &
Got A Bullshit Comments? Hurhur! Wth!
What Exactly Went Wrong With You & Me?? Can Anyone Tell Me? You He She They We Me?
None! You Mentioned You'll Stand By Me Not Matter What,
So What's Now? If You Can't Do It, Don't Tell Me All These In The First Place. Right?
All What I Said, Is How I Felt All These For Months!
I Don't Care You'll Read Or Whatsoever.
I Don't Care. I Did What I Can. If You Choose Her, It Doesn't Matter Alr. Don't You Think So?
Whatevr You Did, You Never Thought Of How I Felt, But I Did.
.
. .
. . .
Pris Ain't In That Best Mood. Really!
I'm Sick. Terribly Sick.
Let Me Think What I Did Ytd & Tdy. (:
Ok. Yesterday
- Worked
- Supper With Wj. Ch & Asyur. ( Hope I Spell It Right )
- Mrt-ed Hme At Ard 10plus. :D
.
. .
Today??
- Town With Lesbian
- Far East To Meet Up 7 & Co.
- Walked To Taka, Paragon & Lastly, Tangs. :D
- Mrt-ed Hme At Ard 9plus.
That's All About! :D
End! & Bye! (:


<< Home