Sunday, September 11, 2011

random night

I don't know what to post. Hahaha. Been enjoying my days away. Sleeping, drama, eat, drink, hang out and it goes on for like a week? My awesome, relax life. & i've been eating non stop at ungodly hour, this is so terrible. Damn.... I wish i'm skinny, so i won't be afraid of gaining weight. This is making me miserable lah. Eh chey. Hahaha. September, oh september, you been nice and bad to me. Nice bcos i enjoying my holiday while everyone are working. Bad bcos you made me miss him so much, that at times, i cried myself to sleep. Aw, tell me, is there any better, and efficient ways to forget him? Sigh oh sigh.
All those days passed, many thoughts flashed through my mind, if only we both let down our ego, give in to each other during all those darkest period, will it be better? The problem lies in both of us. We fall too hard. My friends told me, i acted too strong during this period, i admit i was, bcos i thought i could lead a better life w/o you, as time goes by, it proved me wrong. I couldn't be happy w/o you, perhaps you can lead a life better off w/o me. Days & nights w/o me, are you feeling better, happier, lively? Are you leading a life you suppose to lead? Is this the outcome we both wanted, when we promise to walk together, hand in hand to have a future together? I may sounded irritating, keep posting this and that. But bcos i started to keep my feeling to my own, i dare not open myself to anyone, let alone friends. I hide my feelings, bcos i know once i talk about this issue, i'll cry. :\ i'm not strong, but wish to be. I wish, you still drop by here and take a look how my life right now. The day you walked away, i clear the mess you left. I'm not trying to seek for pity from outsiders, and i don't need people to stand in my shoes, & understand the feeling of losing someone dearly. All i could ever said till now, is my heart still love you, even though my mind told me to let go. I follow my heart, i still love you. Just want you to know, i never give up, still holding the hope you're coming back again.
Xoxo,Priscilla(: