Sunday, September 4, 2011

We could have it all


I'm in a mid of preparing for examination which is on 5 & 6 sep, in the mid of battling my heartaches, in the mid of amending my heart back on my own, in the mid of getting berserk soon, if i cont acting strong. I need be strong, hahaha! Coming 7sep, what i do?! I've no idea. :\ i'm going abandon this site real soon. I don't want to rant here and people out there thinking i'm seeking attention. People don't know how tough am i suffering now, esp i'm undergo one of the worst stages right now. So stfu if you don't know about me well enough. I'm not a heartbreaker, i'm not someone who hurt people feelings that easily too. If you think i'm, so be it then. I can't bother how people think of me anymore. Anyway, all those sluts, bitches should jolly well just mind their own businesses.
To sum up, i'm not a good girlf he looking for, and he deserved someone much better than me k?! I chose to wait for him is my problem k?!
Hahaha. Home Alone, so back to study now. K bye! Can't wait for tues, 6sep to arrive! Hell yeah.
Xoxo,Priscilla(: