Friday, August 26, 2011

i'll miss every 7.

Hi, i miss you, do you feel/hear me? Haha. No longer? (: Without you telling me the reason why you acted this way for those past few days, i can somehow feel that it was probably our relationship. Unless you could proved i'm wrong.
Sorry if i disappointed you, sorry as your girlf i couldn't do much anymore, sorry if i can't be there for you anymore (even i really wish for), sorry for all those changes i made in the beginning. Sorry...... I feel you, really.
Nobody knows the hard time i'm going through, right now. Not just few tears i shed, wiped away would make me happy and smile all over again. But, for all these, i'm willingly to go through, with you. & smile all over again. I doubt i could ever say the 3 words 'I Love You' to any guys truly, except you. I doubt i could do so much for any guys except you. i i i i i ....... have so much things to do with/for you, esp your next year birthday. I've so much words i want say to you, and no one else.
I never met a nice guy for those past 5 years until i met you. You gave me the courage to love again, gave me the trust & everything. I told you, you'll be the last man in my life, this my promise to you, and everyone ard me, YES, YOU'LL BE MY LAST MAN! If i could ever do smtg for you, that would be the promise of you being my last man. I even promise i'll cook dishes for you, sorry if i fail in doing so, i wish i could do for you. I wish i could hold & hug you for the very last time, & kiss you like how we used to be. If time ever allow me, yes i will do everything, just for you. Well, i doubt so you'll even read this.
Thankyou blogger for letting me to rant all these. & i believe everything would be fine. I sincerely wish for.
Yours Sincerely,
Priscilla(: