Monday, August 29, 2011

What are words?

Everyone is worrying for you, especially me. & yet you're doing nothing about it? You still do it your own ways. Tell me what you want can? You mentioned before, it take two hands to clap, so what's now? Please, stop treating me this way can? Avoiding, hide everything to yourself won't make you feel good. Look, nobody is giving up on you, that include me. Why are you behaving like you're giving up on yourself? Yes, idk what's going on, but as a girlf idk anything, what make you think other people know what you're thinking? I promise you i'll stand by your side, means i will. I promise this, i promise that, yes i'm doing. Why are you still behaving this way?! Everyone want you to be back to school. As your girlf, i do not hope for anything, but just want you to speak up to me, i'll lend you my listening ears. I just want you to know, no matter how shit is going be, i'll stay by your side. I never thought of giving up, so please don't. I never thought of leaving you when you're troubled, so look for me, babyboy. You know, for you, i really do every means to see your smile. I do not know how to talk to you with all these, but just one day, you'll read this post & know, i'm here for you, i love you, and never give up. Even the whole world is against you, i'll still stay by your side. Tell me you need me, & i'll be there.
Sorry blogger, trouble you again, to allow me to rant here. (:
Xoxo,Priscilla(: