Friday, September 9, 2011

Even Heaven Cries

This is cooooool shit can! Damn nice, but is $240. ): Argh, this is the sex! Hahaha. Can i've this as my 21st birthday? ;)
& hell man, this is also the sex! Hahaha. I wanted this very long ago, this is also the sex lahhh! Hellokitty. Omg omg. Melt my heart. Eh chey! I can't wait to save money & get one. I know i've been saying for like zillion years ago. AHAHAHA. No moolah ):

Aww, really melt my heart, like seriously! )':
Well, hi blogger, thanks for letting me rant so much, still i miss him very much, i still have the same feeling i used to have for him. Does he still remember me that i exist? I miss his text messages, really. Sigh. Can't deny the fact i still want him back. Nobody knows that i somehow no longer can be strong anymore. Sigh, i wish i can have the chance to call him babyboy again. Hahaha, sadly, he also can't see what, doubt so he'll be even so free to see my nonsense. ): argh. this is so heartbroken. Thanks sexypolka twitter space for me to rant from the day he showed me attitude, till broke up, till now. But i don't feel better, i still want him back in my life. I've so much things to tell him, so much things to do together as one with him. Like USS, polaroid, and the list goes on. ): Boy, i'm still hoping the day you'll be back, sincerely me.
Xoxo,Priscilla(: