Monday, September 5, 2011

I want a mini 3rd month with you ):


Leonard Toh really can made me LOL at this. Good job, buddy! Hahaha. We both are corn lovers, but not till the extend like him. Like wtf! Name his whatsapp as CORN. Faint. And know what, i havent start on EPL revision, whereby exam is tomorrow. Fuck, no motivation too. Sigh. ): But last lap to go, so just shall study at 1am, and tahan till 3am. Then sleep. Ok, set.
Well, usually on 5th or 6th im busy preparing and doing smtg for you, sadly to say, 7sep, i couldn't have a chance to do for you, and celebrate together with you. How're you leading your life now? Are you doing well without me? Are you happy? I wanted to have a spam of taking polaroid with you, i wanted to bake smtg for you. ): Do you still make a little small effort to come here and read? Hah. I'm thinking too much, again. Thinking you still come and read all my nonsense. Every night without fail, before i sleep, i'll look at those photos and smile sweetly to myself, sounded silly but this is me (:
Probably, shall do some edit of the photos as 3rd month for myself? Hah. Goodnight babyboy, J. You let go of this, probably you could find someone better than me, someone who love you more than i do. Someone could do more than i do. Sigh. I wanted to explain so much, but wasn't given any chance.
Xoxo,Priscilla(: