Thursday, January 14, 2010



My dear Iris is going back to Australia in few days time. :( gonna miss the fun we had, esp at clubbbbbbbbbb. <3 loveyou my girl! Hah!
Oh well, mentioned about club, i didn't hit the club for almost 2 weeks! Hah! I've been going for work, supper with clique, & then kbox! :D Well, so i almost meet up with the same old faces. People like : Melva, Che, Dq, Lilian, & maybe Wenli & Xinhua. Nah, hardly met Xinhua too. :( but all came out just to slack & eat supper at hougang plaza. (So near my place! HAHA!) So i'm getting fatter. :( but the company was awesome. (Y)

& i'm changing phone real soon this time. Prolly next month, early feb. My uncle gonna buy for me yeap. I'm deciding either Iphone or Bb (Blackberry)! HEH! Can anyone help me decide. I want know which phone is good. & i'm working for this whole entire week & next week. So, i'm unable to shop for clothes. :( WTH! How am i suppose to get off daysssss? Nevermind, shall get off dayssss from them! HAHAHA!


&
I'm getting new piercing next week. :D Excited! HAHAHA!


Alright, CIAOXZXZ!