Friday, December 12, 2008


Pris & Her Lesbo. :D

I'm Back To Post.
Oh Well, Ytd Was A Last Min Window Shopping At Vivo.
I Wanted To Rest At Hme Bcos I Don't Feel Like Going Anywhr,
Till J Called & Asked Out To Vivo. Stupid Her Luhs.
So I Went Out Awhile With Her Till 6plus & We Met Ard 4plus.
A Very Super Short Meeting. Sorry Darling! :D
Cause I had To Rush Back To Attend My Cousin's Bady. Aww!
So, Shop Ard. Saw Our Future Hp Luhs! LG Touch Screen.
When Will I've The $ To Buy Leh?? Hahaha. But, Hey! Soon Alr Ok! LOL.
&
Tomorrow I Got Wrk. D: Till 10.30pm Sia! What The Fishhhhhhhhhh ~ Irritaing. D:
I'm Having A Very Very Super Bad Cough Luhs.
But Still, I Still Carry On Eating Chocolates. Tsk Tsk! :D
Ok Lah. I Need Continue To Watch My Hk Drama.
Tht's All About It I Think? ( Haiya, People Lazy To Type & Type ) So Mafan To Update. :P


i don't want too, stay another minute,
i don't want you, to say a single word,
i've already spoken, our love is broken.