
Happy 17th Birthday To Jennifer Lim Li Yi. :D All The Best To You & Your Ivan. ;)
Happy 19th Birthday To Clarence JieJie. :D All The Best To Your Studies. ;)
& Lastly,
Happy Birthday To Kelvin. :D All The Best To Your Studies Too. ;)
(He Very Afraid People Know His Age. HAHAHAHA!) So I Better Don't Put Lah. :P
Seeeee! 3 Of My Friends Fall On The Same Date, Same Month, Diff Yr Only. LOL.
No Time To Update My Blog Sia. X: Hahaha.
Bcos, I'm Busy Lah. Hahaha.
Busy Due To Work. D:
Busy Due To X'mas. :D Ohya! I Think I Own People Present. Sorry People!
I Just Fall Sick For The Past Few Days. D:
Having A High Fever Till 39.1 Degree. So Sickening.
Headache Somemore. Oh Man! My Whole Head Can Like Burst Anytime.
But, Thanks To My Mum That Had Been Taking Care Of Me.
I Had Been Showing Attitude Towards Her Bcos I Can't Tahan The Fever!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Mum, But I Love You To The Max!! :D :D
Okays, Got To Go Now. Meeting Those Girls Later On For The Bday Girl Later On.
That's All. :P
Bye!
what you still want me to say?
i'm speechless, get what i mean now?
i miss you still.


<< Home