Friday, July 29, 2011

Pause

Decide to pause awhile about 30 Days, and blog smtg instead. You guys can called me problematic, attitude problem, unreasonable, paranoid, emo shit ever, worst girl/girlfee or even friend. I became this way was because all the shit people left for me to clear up on my own. All heart broken pieces for myself to pick up. & when i said i clear up all the mess, i really did by myself without letting people know. Friends and family were there, i still kept to myself. I been through the worst that i even shut myself from others. I don't have the abilities to make everyone happy let alone my boyfee. I gave him shit more than happiness. Call me insane why am i treating a nice guy fuckin' this way. Kelvin was right, i was too attitude, that i'm very afraid of people stepping into my life. one fine day even your loved ones will sick of your bad attitude and leave you. I suck till at times, that i really just want shut myself from everyone .....
Prolly i'm too afraid of losing my boyfee.

Xoxo,Priscilla(: