Day 5
Favorite memory from childhood


This the only photo i had in my lappy now. Cute right?! HAHA! Fyeah! Well, if you were to ask my favorite memory from childhood would be when i always go over my aunt's place, went out corridor and play with my neighbour. Oh, when i was young, my mom had to work. So me & my little bro were taken care by my aunt till night time my mom reached aunt's place then bring us home. Me & the rest of the kids played catching, hide-and-seek, all sort of kids' games. I used to be very rough, played with fire along the corridor.
But of cuz, at that point of time, i need babysit my niece, which she is now alrd sec 1. I used to babysit my niece, and nephews. HAHAHA! Awesome right? That time, like to play with them. I love kids! ^^
But of cuz, at that point of time, i need babysit my niece, which she is now alrd sec 1. I used to babysit my niece, and nephews. HAHAHA! Awesome right? That time, like to play with them. I love kids! ^^
When i'm in primary school, i took up Netball as my CCA, cuz want to kill time, and it was fun! ^^ i also used to lie to my mom just because i want ride bicycle with my friends, LOL! then kena caught red handed. HAHA! My mom still brought me Mac-Donald filet-o-fish burger. ): Think back, is soooooo cute of me! HEHEHE!
I don't come from a perfect family, i came from a broken family. But, i enjoyed my childhood time. Now, time face the reality! I miss being a kid. ):
Oh Well, byeeee!
Xoxo,Priscilla(:


<< Home