Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 4


Before i start with the 30 Days, i want this boy to know, i'm thankful having him in my life, and do everything for me to see me smile. I don't want you to feel tired of making me smile, and don't feel like you can't survive if i would to show attitude to you.
Boy, i'll never deny how much i love you, and glad having you. We faced ups and downs in this relationship. I'm truly sorry for my bad attitude. You gave in time and time again, just because you love me. You play an important role in my life. I learnt a lot in this relationship. I'll learn to give in more, show lesser bad attitude, and be your girl, the one you'll treasure, and adore.
I love you, sincerely, your girl. (:

Ten Places you want to visit
Other Countries:
1. Paris (A must to go with my future hubby, my dying for ideal honeymoon!)
2. Europe
3. New York (All nice fashion, hot models!)
4. Japan
5. Taiwan
6. Disneyland
In Singapore:
7. Universal Studio Singapore (USS) (I want go there badly again!)
8. Studio M (don't ask me why, but i want go there!)
9. Resort World Sentosa (RWS)
10. Singapore Flyer (Aku haven't sit that one since is there!)
You all grant my wishes of places i want visit ley, love die the person sial. HAHA. WTF!
Sleeping time, night all!

Xoxo,Priscilla(: