I need money to cure all my cravings ):
Hi, i woke up at so weird timing. Decided to blog to kill time, and back to sleep. Supposedly i woke up to do some research for EPL, and wanted to do some BZE revision. Look like i've no time left. ): But my 'Monthly thing' making me feel tired, wore out very easily, and dying soon. FML! I've been spending way too much money on clothings. I must start to save up for some other stuffs already. I really want get the Polaroid, but mom gng kill me if i start spending money again. & i want get Dr Marten shoes too, i should start saving up for all these expensive stuffs. Which mean, i've to go on diet, like WTF! HAHAHAHA.
School at 12noon later, shall sleep soon. I woke up earlier on, 12plus midnight?! LOL. & i can't believe i'm having flu & headache at this weird hour. This week, i'm terribly dying soon.
Can anyone of you deliver some Xoxo to me now to my house, i think i'll love die the person. HAHAHA. WTF!?!?! In need now, to make me feel less sick, and make me feel much better.
Okay, sleeping time! CMB listening CA in few hours time, i think i've lousy listening skills. :/
Actions speak louder than words, i'll learn how to love you more than saying i love you. The awesome boy, i'll make you proud by telling the world you're the best boy! HAHAHA. WTF!
Time to sleep now! Night all.
Xoxo, Priscilla(:


<< Home