Monday, May 16, 2011

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight

Hi baby girl, Loo Wen Li. I miss you terribly. We hasn't been meeting each other since early may this year, we very long don't have htht already, lesser meet up, lesser talk cork, lesser this, lesser that. I promise you, i'll meet you, and i fuckin' want meet you, i've a lot to update you, a lot to talk about, almost everything under the sun. I love you, my very best baby girl i can ever ask for.


I miss every single of my friends. I miss having htht with all my best girl/boy friends. I miss having all my fun. I don't want because everyone are busy, and neglected one another. Fuck, i don't like how things worked. I need my life back, damn! ): I feel like crying, I need some hug, please give me. I need my colorful jellybeans to make me feel like a kid, I need my Ben & Jerry Strawberry ice cream to make me feel a little delightful. Life sucks! ):<
Nevertheless, thanks all who never give up on all the drifted friendships that we had now. I love all of you. I definitely squeeze all my time, just for all of you. <:
Sooner or later, I'll suffer from depression. LOL.
Thankful for this sweetest boy i ever met, for being there for me, listen to whatever i rant, talk whatever rubbish, nonsenses etc. No matter what obstacles i'm gonna face, for you, i'll be strong. & rest assure, you'll never be alone, with me around. HAHAHAHAHA! WTF!

k bye, revision time. <:

Xoxo, Priscilla(: