Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Personality Split kills!

If lately, you've been watching this local drama, on Channel U - Secrets For Sale! Is one of the most awesome local drama, not because Jessica Liu is one of the Mediacorp artiste i admired, but this is the first show, that every episode i don't want missed out! If i were to miss out, i'll watch it online. Oh my, and tomorrow is the last episode already, so nice that i want to have more! This is the local drama is worth watching, even it's at 10pm. Heheheeee.
I only managed to google-d 2 of her nicest photos. God damn it! She is really very beautiful luh. ): I wish to be her, her ideal height, weight, and the beauty. Gonna dream on...... ):<




Well, back to reality, results gonna release in 1 day time, according to now i'm blogging is 1259am, so is Wednesday, and 0800 will be the release of results time. Sigh. Felt very paranoid, worried, sian, and many many mixed feelings. Idk if i should be happy that finally is the release of results, or i should be well prepared if the results turn out to be not i wanted? ): i really can't help it to be in this state. I'm so eager to know, yet of the fear, ended up did not sign up for the SMS for the release of results. I told myself, no matter what the outcome, if i fail, i really going to resign to fate that i really can't study, and i had did my best in all these. I shall not pin on to much hope then. Shall sleep early and wake up to accompany my mom tomorrow to 313.
Sigh, promised whatever it happen on 31 march, i'll accept the results, be it good or bad. ): ): ):

Nights All! Xoxo, Priscilla(: