Actions speak louder than words. ):

Happy 20th Birthday to Sharon Sim. *insert lots of loveeee from me*, my primary school till now. Woots!
Sharon, Jennifer, Wen Li, Iris, Rachel, Me, Sher. Xoxo.
Especially, Fareaha, Jamie, Kelvin, Jasmine, Wai Kiat, Melva, Hien Eng, Lilian.

I really love cute baby girl, just like her. I took this during the CNY's visiting on the second day. I really love to play with her. ^^
I really love cute baby girl, just like her. I took this during the CNY's visiting on the second day. I really love to play with her. ^^
I'm lack of blogging, i'm packed with school on weekdays, work on weekends. Sigh! ): I didn't really spend nice, awesome time with my friends, not only till recently, i spent my last friday, Zouk-ed with few friends, and earlier on, met up with kelvin and co.
Saturday, i had a terrible headache, and have the urge to vomit, thus i had a hard time while working. ): i coughed like there's no tomorrow, which is damn horrible, that i dare not approached those customers! Sucks to be me. ):
Sunday, was a rushing mad day for me, cause i've to be my work place for briefing, and thank god, i managed to clock in my card at 12noon on the dot, the lift is pissing me off many many many times. I wish the door to the stairs is two ways, instead of one way. It would be a good use for people who always late, like me! :D
Monday, Valentines day?! Well, it's just another 365 days to be single. Who cares!? I went school for an hour for presentation, teacher's comment made my day, definitely! Whereby, is a group project, and you did alone. Yay! Went slacked with friends, bus-ed home aftermath. I really love long ride bus, with my favourite songs playing. ^^ But i spent my v day with my mummy & books.
In another 22 days, i'll be 20 years old, i wish to be forever 18! ): when the clock strike at 1100 hours on 7 march, that's when my nightmare started, my major! ): and when the clock strike at 1400 hours on 9 march, that's when i graduated with a nitec certificate! Yay!
I'll blog lesser, need my 100% attention on my revision. No time for me to waste anymore. How sad! ): i want party one last time before my major, can i? ):
Byeeee!
i didn't expect myself to fall for you at this wrong moment, what's wrong now?!



<< Home