We all want to be understood unconditionally

18 more days to my big big 20! ): i'm so unprepared for anything, as i mentioned, first paper fall on my birthday. I'll just suck my thumb, and shut up, no more of complaining this and that. Haha. I can't wait to graduate in 20 days time, when the last paper on 9 march. I finally graduate with a Nitec certificate, bodoh! Tell me about it, i'm damn sexcited can. Teehee. As usual, i'll party one last time before my major starts, this is me! So, i'll party later on with my girls at Rebel. Feeling sad that i'm working later on, which is a big big sigh! ): without another group of friends working with me, anymore. ): is 4pm, i should start to prepare myself for work. SIGH! & i'll definitely start my revision too, no more slacking, no more letting the history repeat itself again, NO MORE! Haha.
Bye!



<< Home