Wednesday, May 12, 2010



When was the lasttime you say 'i luv you' to your mum?
When was the lasttime you thanks her for bringing you & your siblings up?
When was the lasttime you really hug & tell her how much you need her?
When was the lasttime you kiss on her forehead whisper to her 'luv you, mummy' ?
I don't remember, rather i rmb how badly i treated her, now wanting to luv her more while i can.
Somehow, i regretted much, i really do.....
I may seemed happy, but in fact, i'm weak. Knowing the truth is totally heartache, she is the strongest woman on earth, she played a very impt part in my life. She is someone i needed most, i luv most, & willingly to do anything just want her to be normal, & be happy. I'm not trying to act pity, but this is the only space i could tell. When you know the world is going crash onto you, you left with nothing, but to be stong & no matter how fucking sad you're, you gotten be happy. Why am i doing so? All because of you, mom! ):
Mom, this is for you.
I know you learnt to accept the truth, you seemed happy, but i know you're not. I'm glad you stay optimistic despite the whole world gonna crash onto you. I luv you mom, very deep down. I don't care how our family gonna be, nothing really matter now, except you. You've me & bro. I promise i'll take gr8 care of you. I'll do anything just want you to be real happy. I'll do anything just want this family to be happy again. I believe things gonna be alright after all these. I rly cannot lose you. Once again, you're the strongest woman on earth. You're my luv, my everything, mom! i luv you.





Xoxo,
Priscilla