

My fav nephew - ECGY! <3 me luv chuuu, always!

I was pretty bored while wrkg ytd for the fashion show, so i asked wenli to take th photo while waiting for the guests to arrive! :D the flowers were pretty esp the red! :>
im back with proper post. I'm waiting for my songs to download in my com & sync to my ipod. HAHA! I'm slowly to get used to waking up my early to go sch on time, i've been late for that 1 week. Lol. Classmates thought i'm ahlianxzxz. ): my classmates will said 'Pris, you got smoke rgt? Go smoke tgt ley.' Fuckxzx you all! HAHA! I'm a good girl, i don't smoke ley! HAHA! My classmates kan cuteee lah, no choice either. Lessons were sianxz, assigned for the first project. Pretty lazy to do, but for gpa 4! YESH BABY! I'm gng to do! :> dear motivation, plzz come to me whenever i need it. Ok, enough of school's stuffs, kinda of boring to read yay!
&
Ytd after school, went to work for the fashion show, one word, lousy! HAHA! It was tiring for me, bcos i had a long day for ytd. Very sian! ): the pair of tiring legs. I miss all of y'll at there! Esp sheryl & sabsab! You girls are missed by me. HAHA! Though was tiring, but is the accompany made me happy! Hope to see you both real soon! :> So, ard 12plus, cabbed hme. And i had 4 hrs of sleep & drag myself alry. ): && che promised me to watch how to train your dragon! I know i'm slow. I DON'T CAREEE! HAHA! A long post yay! Shall stop here then. Tiredxzx alry sei!
Nights all. (L)
i sensed the warmth & luv from you,
but i can't have the secure on you.
problems lie with me, not you.
sorry if things don't go in your ways,
you gotten to know, letting go doesn't mean giving up,
is i & you've the courage. :>


<< Home