Thursday, April 8, 2010


oh no! Pls don't tell me school gonna start soon, i don't want. ): it's like in few days time. I want this long holiday to last till june. I want more fun, i didn't have much. Pretty h8 happy things last in a short period. Fyi, i'm not whining. I'm not ready for new school, i hasnt brought my uniform, new bag, shoes etc. Look! Do i sounded like i'm prepare for school? Nah, i'm not. HAHA! Mum is right, i'm someone who luv to play& h8 studies! Even myself agreed too. Well, promise that i'll be a good girl that go school everyday okay, less playful mode, more study mode. ( i try k! ) HAHA! What a joke, i know k! :>
Today : Slept till 3plus, at night, met up with Wenli & Eugene Lim for dinner at chompchomp, ice-cream aftermath & then cabbed hme. :> been nice sis, i tabao for my bro lor mee k! (Y)
Tomorrow : Shopping spree with my dear wenli. :> before that, shall sleep till 3plus again. I know is bad for me. ): i need to have good habits ya?! What a joke!
Sat : Can't w8 for the party with my fav girls & friends. Dear sat, would you come a lil faster? BUT sunday, plzzz don't come that fast. I h8 sunday, because mon, I START SCHOOL. ): So sadxzxz!
I'm not ready for school, are you?
Shall sleep early tonight! :>
time check : 2.53am. WDF! .__.
Ciao!
history shall not repeat itself again! i meant it!