
I Wonder The Differences Between Dreams & Fantasies.
&
So, I Got My Answer When I Came Across This Article From A Magazine.
Fantasies Are Something We Enjoy Thinking About But We're Not Actually Willing To Do Anything To Make Them A Reality,
Whereas, Dream Is A Thing You Want And You'll Most Likely Take The Steps To Make It Yours
So Which One Is You?
Of Course, Each & Everyone Got Different Goals In Their Life. & This Include Me.
From A Child To School-Going Children To Teen.
Life Changes, People Ard Me Do Change Too.
I Mean, Why Should People Like To Cling Onto Something? Eg Past.
Because Of Guilty? Love? Sound Silly Indeed.
After Reading An Article, I Strongly Believe I Belong To Dream. :D
How About You?
.
. .
. . .
Out Of Sudden, I Felt So Bored. D:
I Got Nothing To Do.
I Can't Go Pai Nian.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh~ How Bored Right!!!!! Arhhhh!
Alright, Hot Shot Time. :D
Byeeeee!
i felt you're such a liar.
should i believe you or not? tell me will you?


<< Home