Friday, June 24, 2011

This is way too fun!

I love Photobucket. It took me like few hours to edit all those photos. I still want try Photoshop, but i don't know how to. I want edit nice photos please. ):

Without Dad, we still live happily ever after. I love my Mom & Bro the most. The best people i could ever find on earth. Despite having so much arguments over the years, the misunderstanding we had all these while. But all these made me even stronger and love you both even more. Thanks for not giving up on me. I want give you both the best love, care, and concern you can ever receive. No matter how tough our life gonna be, i'll definitely be there for you both, for sure. Love you both, for my entire life. Xoxo.
I love this boyfee of mine. Despite being together for less than a month, it felt like years to me. HAHAHA. I may not be the perfect girlf you're looking for, and there is nothing call forever. I know actions speak louder than words, i know we been through arguments, it made the r/s even stronger. You're the first guy, i'm willingly to do anything, just for you. The first guy i'm proud to tell my friends around me 'hey, that's my awesome boyfee'. The first guy, i know at the end of the day, i'll still look into those photos, texts and smile sweetly before i head to sleep. The first guy i cried in front of you in the mid of argument. Just want you to know, you'll be the first and the last guy i'm gonna commit to. Thanks for not giving up on me. Xoxo.

I may not be the perfect friend everyone look for, may not be the perfect daughter my mom wants me to, may not be the perfect sister my bro wants me to, may not be the perfect girlf material that every guys yearn for. All these years, i learnt to forgive and forget at many matters, be it friendships, kinship, or even relationships. I know not everyone can accept who am i, and my flaws. There are definitely people out there, bitch, gossip about me, or maybe hate me. But, i should thanks all those people, this show how much they care for me, in an indirectly way. I love myself, i accept every mistakes i made. I complain how ugly, fat i'm, i still go on with my life, and accept this how i look like.
I sincerely thanks all, who never fail to be there for me, never fail to stood by me and have trust in me even the whole world don't. You know who you are, you guys are the best i could ever ask from.

With Loves,
Priscilla(:

P:S// back to EPL's project ): Sigh!