Tuesday, February 17, 2009


( Last Year Class Chalet ) Love You Girls. :D


( My Hao Peng You - Wenli :) )


Happy Birthday To Chenning. :D Last Long Yep. HAHAHAHA!
.
. .
. . .
Just Finished Editing TA, & I Still Have Alot Coming Up.
Like Never Ending. ): I Wish I Can Multi-Task. But I Cannot.
Like My Life Is Only Coursework, Tests & Homeworks. Hahaha.
How I Wish I'm Given 48hrs Everyday To Finish What I Needed To. Isn't That Great?!
Alrighty. My Need-To-List For The Next Few Weeks. :D
- Friday Shopping With Lilian.
- Think Of A Present For VLYH.
- Gather 8's On My Bday's Eve.
- Gather 9Nine On My Bday Itself.
- Family Gathering. :D
HAHAHA! Adding On Soon Yep. :] Byes!



even everythings chng,
you're closer to her than i do.
even how much i hate you, how much at times i detest you.
but, i still think back of you. though i do not want the feelings to come back anymre. ):