Sunday, December 19, 2010

HOLIDAYYYY!





Yay! Is holiday for me now. But assignments is never ending. Is holiday, mind you! & i need to do my assignments. ): Sad uh! And i'm working at ION nw. Find me to smoke together ok! Hehehe. I want party so much lah. I want smoke, i want party, i want drink. Bad lifestyle yay?! ): I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

I met you yesterday, we were so close yet so far. I know the feeling is no longer the same, i know nothing will better either. At that point of time when i was beside you, i wish you'll know how much i got to pretend to be okay in fact i'm not. But i really felt appreciated that you had done last night, and wish the night is long for us to talk abt it. But everything is over!
I miss you still .......

I hate what i'm doing now. really! idk how many fuckin' times i had said it here, and the only way i can vent on, is blogger. Sigh. How?! CB.
Gossip Girl nowww .....