Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!



To be exact, is 2 more hours left to 15sep, and you twins turn 21 yrs old. ^^ finally step into adulthood alry. before this, HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL TWINS COUSIN! (L) you both are loved by me. Have a blast on your 21st yay! ^^
&
Scrreammmmm! because is HOLIDAY SEASON! yes, exam are over, im having 1 month holiday! HAHAHA! PON DE DANCEFLOOR, PEOPLE! <: i want be back to having tons of fun. :\ anyhow. heh. ohya, i got a job for this holiday. disadvantage is im working at somewher far for me to travel to and fro. advantage is it's a night shift job. I luv the paywise. Is making me willing to work for them. OMG! NETS COMPANY, HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEE ~ Okays, im rather fking excited for this holiday season. Cash rolling in, gng have my fun. I shall spend my weekends with my family, because i get to buy what i want & my beloved uncle pay! ^^
Nothing much for me to blog either. Is boring. HAHA! I'm sleepy. yes, i'm. i need to sleep. No, wait, gg download some songs for my ipod sweetheart. ^^
Enjoy your holiday before it ends, people. (: