Thursday, August 6, 2009

From This Orginal Photo

.
. .
. . .
To This :

Sorry Xh. (: I Want To See How Geek Can I Go.
I Need . . .
To Be In Love With The Books Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To Mug Very Hard.
To Be Motivated Easily.
To Concentrate On Books & Books & Notes Only!!!!!!!
I Must . . .
Pass O Level With Less Than 18Points.
Restrict Myself From Watching Too Much Tv. :(
Force Myself Not To Online That Often.
I Want . . .
New Bag(s).
New Phone.
New Sets Of Clothes.
New Wallet.
New Job.
More Cashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :)

*Seeeeeeeee! How Can I Fulfil All Above? Goddamnit! BITCH! Hahah!
&
Can O Level Faster Come & Go? I Hate This Part!
It Sounded The Worst Ever In My Life! :(
Books & Notes Are Nightmare. I Love My Nightmare. <3
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!




i never thought you guys would used me in the past.
i'm too navie to be yours & hers listener.
f the hell out!
think back, i'm like a spare tyre.
you both bitch & bastard!
i'll remember.
thanks ok!