

Yan Kay Kay! :D
She Won The S Factors- FHM Magazine.
How Cool Can That Be Man!
Well, Between Sonia & KK. I Wanted So Much KK To Win.
She's Way Tooooo Pretty. :D
A Pity, I Din't Catch The Last Esp Of S Factors Yesterday,
Except The Part, Where They Had Disagreements With One Another.
&
The Atmosphere Was WOW! LOL.
Whatever It's, KAY KAY WON The Last Esp. HURRAY!
But, I Still Think The Amercian Next Top Model Much More Nicer. :D
.
. .
1 Week To O Level's Chinese.
I'm So Slack. D:
Hasn't Been Study That Much,
F&N Is Way Tooooo Far For Me To Catch Up. D:
HOW?!
My Fault! Tsk Tsk!
I Hate Studies So Muchhhhhh! I Hate Coursework. X:
I Just Want It To End So Much. D:
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUPER NICEST GRANDMA ON EARTH! :D
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU, AH MA! :)


<< Home